Process Modelling at the speed of light – Model your business processes efficiently & effectively
This Business Insight video is a continuation of our webinar series "Getting started with BPM – Key factors for implementing BPM successfully in your organization".
After presenting the "foundation of process architecture" – the company map – we now proceed and continue with the "Design & Document" phase.
We will be answering the following questions:
- How do you prioritize the process in your company map, for a detailed representation in BPMN?
- How to structure information for quick process modelling and documentation?
- Which best practices have proven to be successful in structuring the ADONIS NP database?
- Which stakeholders should be involved in the process evaluation?
- Which modelling guidelines should you specify? What level of detail makes sense?
- How does our BPM suite ADONIS NP help you comply with the requirements?
- And finally, do I even need an as-is process evaluation?
Sign up now!
- The Business Insight Video will go live on July 18th, 2019 and is available on-demand from this date.
Sign up now and get notified as soon as the video gets out!
- Duration: 35 to 45 minutes
Interested in further video offerings of the BOC Group? Visit our comprehensive online library.